Breastfeeding is best for your baby and is good for your health too. Breastfeeding helps you and your baby in many following ways. Read below some breastfeeding benefits for mom and baby. Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby. It provides all the nutrition your baby needs during the first six months of life, satisfies their hunger and thurst at the same time. It also helps to create more love between you and your baby.
Here are some benefits for mom and baby:-
1) A Healthy Baby:- The incidences of pneumonia, cold and viruses are reduced among breastfed babies says newborn nutrition expert Ruth A. Lawrence. A healthy baby is developed to those mothers who breastfeed at regular intervals.
2) Long Term Protection :- Breastfeed your child and you lessen his risk of developing chronic conditions such as Diabetes, celiac disease and Crohn’s disease.
3) Stronger Bones:- According to Lawrence, women who breastfeed have a lower risk of postmenopausal osteoporosis. At that point when a lady is pregnant and lactating, her body absorbs calcium much more efficiently, she explains. So while some bones, particularly those in the spine and hips, might be a bit less dense at weaning, six months later, they are more denser than before pregnancy.
4) Less Risk Of Cancer:- Breastfeeding can decrease your baby’s risk of some childhood cancers. And you’ll have a lower risk of premenopausal breast cancer and ovarian cancer, an often deadly disease that is on the rise.
5) A custom made supply:- Formula can’t change its constitution, but your breast milk morphs to meet your baby’s changing needs. Colostrum the premilk that comes in after you deliver is chock – full of antibodies to protect your newborn baby. It’s likewise higher in protein and lower in sugar than full milk, so even a small sum can hold off your infant’s hunger says , “Heather Kelly”.
6) Better Healing Post delivery:- The oxytocin released when your baby nurses helps your uterus contract, reducing post delivery blood loss and breastfeeding will help your uterus return to its normal size more quickly at about six weeks postpartum, compared with 10 weeks if you don’t breastfeed.
With these, it is important to have regular check ups. If you are curious to see your baby, then you can approach the best Sonographer in your place. There are many types of pregnancy scans & you can select according to your preferences. Book an appointment for pregnancy scans at Miracle Inside 3D/4D Baby Scan Centre.