There’s nothing like finding out you’re pregnant to encourage better eating habits. After all your body is going through big changes, and both you and your baby are in need of a full dose of vitamins and proper nutrients with the balanced diet. Here are some list of 10 foods to eat in your pregnancy period:-
1) Eggs:- Eggs are a great source of protein both for mother and the little one inside your womb. Whether you like them scrambled, hard – boiled, or served as an omelet as eggs are the gold standard for the prenatal protein. They also happen to be a great source of foliate, iron and choline.
2) Almonds:- Almonds are healthy nuts both for your well being and your baby. Almonds are protein rich, a handful may stave off hunger pangs better than nashing on salty, empty calorie snacks such as crackers and chips.
3) Bananas:- Bananas are the world’s most portable snack with lot of potassium. A banana is simple to digest, which makes it easy on the stomach and a favorite food for babies and seniors. It’s also a great remedy for heartburn and acid indigestion.
4) Red Bell Peppers:- Red bell peppers are rich in vitamin C and gives out the vitamins equal to an orange. The nutrients in bell peppers are famous for keeping the immune system in fighting form, a benefit that’s particularly helpful in pregnancy, which can cause kinks in a woman’s immune system.
5) Sweet Potatoes:- Baked, roasted or mashed just one of these tubers delivers more than 400 percent of your day’s vitamin A. This nutrient is especially important during the first trimester, when division of cells occurs rapidly and your baby’s body is figuring out which cells will become part of which organ or body part. Thus sweet potatoes are loaded with fiber (even more so with the skin on!) and energizing complex carbs that fill you up for few calories.
6) Yogurt:- Just one cup of plain yogurt earns you 30 percent of your daily calcium requirement. “If your baby doesn’t get enough calcium from the food you eat, he’ll take it from your bones instead,”Yogurt is often fortified with probiotics, good gut bacteria that may reduce your baby’s risk for developing eczema or other allergies later in life. .
Apart from this, if you want any information related to your pregnancy and want to know the growth of your baby, movement & heartbeats then visit any nearby pregnancy clinic. If you are looking for scan center in Yorkshire or nearby to your area, then Miracle Inside is the best ultrasound baby scanning clinic in Leeds.